02 junho 2018

50 YEARS LATER Martha Vasconcellos MISS UNIVERSE 1968 🤴 50 ANOS de Miss Universo


If it would not be easy to carry for 50 years the title of most beautiful woman in the country, which will say the most beautiful in the world. Elected Miss Universe in 1968, Martha Vasconcellos recognizes the burden that is to have been the last Brazilian to win the dispute. Today, at 69, with white hair and aristocratic elegance, she says she still feels uncomfortable. Se já não seria fácil carregar durante 50 anos o título de mulher mais bonita do país, que dirá o de mais bonita do mundo. Eleita Miss Universo em 1968, Martha Vasconcellos reconhece o fardo que é ter sido a última brasileira a vencer a disputa. Hoje, com 69 anos, cabelos brancos assumidos e uma elegância aristocrática, ela diz que ainda se sente constrangida. "I would not tell you I'm ashamed of the title, but I have some shyness. I was lucky, I did not make much effort to have that achievement. The charge is terrible and eternal. No one lives on the title of miss their whole life, even if it is Miss Universe. I always paid my bills, "says Martha, who was honored in this Saturday's edition of Miss Brazil for the 50th anniversary of her world crowning. “Eu não diria a você que tenho vergonha do título, mas tenho certo acanhamento. Tive sorte, não fiz muito esforço para ter essa conquista. A cobrança é terrível e eterna. Ninguém vive do título de miss a vida toda, mesmo que seja o de Miss Universo. Sempre paguei minhas contas”, diz Martha, que foi homenageada na edição deste sábado do Miss Brasil pelo cinquentenário de sua coroação mundial. With the crown on her head and a country at her feet, Salvador, her hometown, stopped to welcome her at the time, Martha continued to live. With a marriage scheduled, she declined a test at a powerful Hollywood studio. And it was to follow his true vocation: to be independent: "I started working at age 12 giving tutoring classes. It was after my father refused to give me money to buy a gift for my boyfriend, who would later become my first husband and father of my two children. " Com a coroa na cabeça e um país ao seus pés, Salvador, sua cidade natal, parou para recebê-la na época, Martha continuou a vida. Com casamento marcado, ela recusou um teste num poderoso estúdio de Hollywood. E foi seguir sua verdadeira vocação: ser independente: “Comecei a trabalhar aos 12 anos dando aulas de reforço escolar. Foi depois que meu pai se recusou a me dar dinheiro para comprar um presente para o meu namorado, que depois viraria meu primeiro marido e pai dos meus dois filhos”. Our Miss Universe would still graduate in Psychology, hold a master's degree in Public Health and then move to the United States, where she only returned in 2012, after the death of her American husband, the third: "I worked there with victims of domestic violence and with prisoners who needed to be reinserted into society. No one knew I had won the title. I've never used it as a curriculum, afraid of prejudice too. " Nossa Miss Universo ainda se formaria em Psicologia, faria mestrado em Saúde Pública e depois se mudaria para os Estados Unidos, de onde só voltou em 2012, depois da morte de seu marido americano, o terceiro: “Trabalhei por lá com vítimas de violência doméstica e com presos que precisavam ser reinseridos na sociedade. Ninguém sabia que eu tinha ganhado o título. Nunca usei como currículo, com medo do preconceito também”. But it would not be difficult for Martha Vasconcellos to dribble it. In order to register for the Miss Bahia contest, she confronted the family, and the governor of her state at the time had to intercede for her father to sign her documents so she could travel to the United States, where she would win the Miss Universe: "I was a feminist and did not know. " Mas não seria difícil para Martha Vasconcellos driblá-lo. Para se inscrever no concurso de Miss Bahia, ela enfrentou a família, e o governador de seu estado na época precisou interceder para que seu pai assinasse seus documentos para que ela pudesse viajar para os Estados Unidos, onde venceria o Miss Universo: “Eu era uma feminista e não sabia”. Band Portal: Is there any formula to win a beauty contest? Martha Vasconcellos: If there is I do not know. I was not religious until my husband died and I went through a lot of experiences. Although I was raised in a nun's college, I was never attached to any religion, but I began to see that in life we have missions that we are destined to fulfill. I think I was lucky and that was one of my missions.
Há 50 anos, a Martha Vasconcellos conquistava o título de Miss Universo. 
Foi a segunda brasileira a alcançar a marca. 
Depois dela nenhuma outra brasileira alcançou esse titulo.
Foto: Divulgação/Rodrigo Trevian


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

© Desci pra Arrasar - 2015. Todos os direitos reservados.
Designer e Programação por: Designing Dreams.
Tecnologia do Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...